BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

went to CB today...

Went to CB today....worked. It wasn't too bad.

Tomorrow I gotta go in at 8:30 but I found someone to take my shift on Thursday! YAY!

Tonight I really feel that I got a lot accomplished. I layed out in the sunshine for a while when I first got home. I came inside...ran the vacuum and cleaned up again. I did a load of laundry, ran the dishwasher, unloaded the dishwasher, ran on the treadmill (knee was hurting again) took a shower....and since then I've been playing around on the internet. Since my knees been hurting I decided that I need to take it easy for awhile. Tomorrow I'll probably do my yoga video.

Now... I'm gonna go watch L&O;SVU.

I thought Idol was good... I don't know who will be going home. Probably Syesha even though she was good.

No comments: