BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Middle School Art...was fun!!

Today I taught in an art classroom in Northwest Middle School. It was a pretty good day! I really love middle school here in Winston-Salem because they start very early and they get out really early too! Today I was home before 2:30 pm. It does stink having to wake up at 5:30 am but I'm sure I'd get used to it after awhile.

Today I had 1st period planning, then 2 classes of 7th graders, lunch, 2 classes of 8th graders, and finally 2 classes of 6th graders. The only class that was a little loud and crazy was the 1st class of 6th graders. So, it was a good day!

After school I laid outside in the beautiful sunshine with Jesse. Then off to the treadmill, of course. Its an addiction now I think. I finished watching Ever After...and I ran almost 4 miles without stopping today. My stupid knee was hurting again. I think I need to buy a knee brace.

Tomorrow I gotta go to Cracker Barrel..boooo. But I do get to sleep in a bit! And tomorrow night is AMERICAN IDOL FINALS!!

No comments: