BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a boring day

I have nothing exciting to talk about today.





Work sucked...then Jesse and I went over to the apartment complex's gym and worked out a little. I didn't feel up to running.





We didn't have anything in the house for dinner... I mean, NOTHING.... I ended up making grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, and a new recipe for sauteed peas and mushrooms, which was actually pretty good.





After dinner I started feeling really bad. I think I have a cold or allergies... I took 2 cold pills, but I still feel like crap.





I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance for the past 2 hours and I bet I've used over 30 tissues...and my eyes are all watery too. I hope I feel better tomorrow... I gotta go to stinky Cracker Barrel. At least its only for 3 hours, but I don't want to be snotting all over my trainee.



I've been trying to find some hairstyles that I like. I really like Hilary Duff's hair in this pic. What do you think...would it look good on me? Should I do the bangs? I haven't had bangs since 2nd grade so I'm not really sure. Tell me what you think...leave a comment below.


Now Jesse and I are gonna go watch a movie. Thats all I want to say about my boring day.

No comments: