BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

i work 4 weekends!!

Today was a nice day! I slept way too long, but its ok.

Jesse and I woke up....had a little breakfast...and then I went outside to sit in the sun and read a little. After that I drank a smoothie and then ran on the treadmill. I walked the first .25 mile and then I ran for 4 miles straight... over 4.25 miles in all. I did that while watching more episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

Then I took a shower and got ready to go out with Jesse. We went to Romano's Macaroni Grill and it was delicious!! I had the Pasta Milano and Jesse had the Penne Rustica. I liked his best...it was really good. We got a free appetizer and I ordered the calamari cause we had never tried it before. I won't be ordering it again. It was chewy.

Afterwards we went to Barnes & Noble and looked around. A high school jazz ensemble was playing. Then we went to a park in Lewisville and just walked around a little.

Since we got home I've been shopping online, mostly on Amazon. Did you know you could buy groceries on there? I was amazed! You have to buy in bulk and I think the prices are a little high, but its still cool.

No comments: