BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Bday Jesse!

Soooo.....Today I went to Cracker Barrel and I found someone to take my Thursday 11-2:30 pidley little 3 hour shift. Then I volunteered to leave early...at around noon. I came home and packed up my stuff...and Jesse and I were off to WV in his Acura.

When we got to WV it seemed like everyone was at church! So...we went to Subway and got an oven roasted chicken breast sub with honey mustard on honey oat bread, which was delicious!!

Then we went over to Winfield Elementary School and Jesse played basketball while I sat and read my book.

After a little while we went over to Brian & Jessica's and sat on their porch swing until they got home from church. We decided to stay the night at their house tonight instead of coming in late to my parents house.

Tomorrow we are supposed to go to Huntington...and we're supposed to go to the mall. I need some makeup from clinique and Jesse needs some new swimming trunks.

No comments: