BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

1st time @ Reagan

Well.... yesterday I didn't blog. It was a very lazy kinda day...you know, rainy and stuff. I didn't do much of anything but make a big pot of chili. Jesse and I had chili and peanut butter & honey sandwiches!... yum!



Today I went to Reagan High School. Its a brand new high school in Pfafftown. It was really nice...I was subbing for a "traveling" teacher, (for those of you who don't know what that is...its a teacher without a classroom) which I thought that I would hate...but it wasn't that bad, because they have large "teacher workrooms" They are like teachers lounges with office spaces attached. Each traveling teacher has a little cubicle area to call their own. I thought they were really lucky to have that. My dad is a traveling teacher at Winfield and I know he would LOVE to have a space like that.



Since I'm going to be at the beach in a few weeks... I've decided that I have to get serious about my diet & exercise plan. I started counting calories today....which is a bummer, but it has to be done. Those calories are sneaky lil devils and they'll rack up on you if you don't keep a close watch on 'em!! Like today... I realized that I've been drinking between 80 and 100 calories thanks to my coffee creamer!! I think I'm going to stop drinking coffee alltogether..at least for the summer. I've only been drinking it when I get up early and go to a school.



Another example..... this morning I ate half of a pb & h sandwich...and it totaled over 300 calories!! (I'm assuming that I ate 2 tbsp. of peanut butter...and I probably did, cause I like a lot of peanut butter!!)

I'm going to use a website called mycaloriecounter.everydayhealth.com. Today... according to my best estimates I had about 1481 calories...I really need to try to eat less sodium and less sugar, too.

I did get on the treadmill today. I ran about 3 miles and my knee started hurting. I walked another mile at 5 or 6% incline to make 4 miles in 45 minutes. I hope my knee feels better tomorrow!!!


I have to work at the barrel tomorrow and I'm slightly depressed about it. :( booooooo

No comments: