BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol Finals were GREAT!



Hey so I was really entertained tonight by the last 2 American Idol contestants!! I think this is the first time that I've not really had a favorite in the finals. I think David Cook will sell more records, but I think Archuleta is just adorable and probably a better singer. Now I'm really really excited about "So You Think You Can Dance," my fav!!

Today I had to go to yucky Cracker Barrel...but I was only there for 4 hours thankfully! It wasn't a bad day, but I only made 42 dollars. Tomorrow I gotta be there from 9:30 to 2:30.

I really pushed myself on the treadmill today. I payed more attention to minutes today rather than miles. First I ran at 7.6 mph for 10 minutes..then walked for 2 minutes at 4.5 mph. Then I ran at 7.8 mph for 5 minutes...and, well, you get the picture. At the end I was running at 8 mph for a few minutes at a time. Altogether I went 5 miles in 46 minutes, making my average speed 6.52 mph! And my knee wasn't even hurting!

Lester and Holli came over and watched Idol with us...then Jesse and I watched Hells Kitchen. Now we're watching Law & Order; SVU.

No comments: