BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

beautiful day!

The weather was wonderful today....

I went to Cracker Barrel this morning at 9...and I got cut around noon. I told them that I would go home because it was really slow and I wasn't making any money. I only sold 96 dollars worth of food today...and I made 20 bucks.

After work I stopped at the grocery store to get some milk. Then I came home and took a little nap.

When I woke up I decided that I would do my yoga video...and then I took a long bath. I am almost finished with The Rescue, by Nicholas Sparks.

Jesse went to go play basketball with Lester and they were gone for a long time. While they were gone I cooked "Angel Chicken Pasta" Its a recipe that I haven't made for a long time. I thought it was pretty good, with mushrooms, cream cheese, and angel hair pasta. We also had salads.

After dinner we went upstairs and hung out with Holli and Lester a bit. Tomorrow I think we are gonna go shopping.




i love shopping





No comments: