BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I love the smell of books...

I realized that love the smell of books today. Even the old and musty ones. Books make me happy and the smell of them brings back nice memories. Does anyone else feel that way?

I realized this a little while ago when I was laying in a warm bath reading The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. I finished The Rescue this morning. Yes, I cried a little.

Today we woke up...I made french toast...we went to Target...and the Dollar Tree. Then we went back to that garden and green house (The Reynolda House Gardens) that we went to a few months ago with my parents and Flat Stanley. Holli wanted to take pictures of flowers. It was a really nice day for it. That place was crawling with Grandma's.

When we got home Jesse and I watched a movie called The Brave One. It has Jodi Foster and Terrence Howard in it. I really like him...and I think he's attractive. It was a good movie. Neither of us had even heard of the movie before.

After that I worked out, doing weights until my legs, abs, and arms were jello. After that is when I took a bath and read that book.

It was a pretty relaxing day....I hope tomorrow is the same.

No comments: