BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

aahh.. a day off

Today I didn't get a sub job....so Jesse and I slept the day away! I didn't get out of bed until almost 11 o'clock!!!

Later we just kinda hung out...and I started some beef stroganoff in the crock pot.

I wanted to go to the pool, but Jesse can't go because of his nasty crusty rash.

So, we watched a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother on his laptop and then I ran on the treadmill. I was pretty proud of myself, cause I walked for only 2 minutes...then I ran for 43 minutes straight at either 6.0, 6.2, or 7.0 mph. I ended up going 4.71 miles in 45 minutes. That makes my average speed 6.28 mph!!

After that we went to the library to pick up some fitness videos that I had put on hold. Then we went to the Hanes Mall for a little bit. I really need some new running shoes, but I didn't find anything I liked.

Tonight we watched American Idol with Holli & Lester in our apartment. They don't have cable anymore. I was much happier with this weeks show. Last week was pretty crappy. Tonight I think Simon was 100% right to say that David Archuletta CRUSHED the competition. I'd have to say Jason SHOULD be the one going home. He was awful.

Tomorrow I'm going to a high school thats only 5 minutes away to teach Science...4 classes of Biology and 1 class of Earth Science. I'm glad that I don't have to be there until 8:30 am! :)

No comments: