BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another day...more biscuits and gravy

I felt better today. Still kinda icky, but better.





Cracker Barrel was absolutely awful today. In 2 hours I had only made $5.50!! At least I was training, so I make a little more per hour. I only waited on 12 people all day... I made 21 dollars in 3 and a half hours.





After work Jesse and I went to the library. I had a couple of James Patterson books and a Jillian Michael's work-out DVD to pick up. I needed to have a book to read for my sub job tomorrow. Then we had to go to Wal-Mart so that we actually had food to eat.






I ran on the treadmill for 5 miles...took a shower...and then Jesse made us some taco salads. They were delish! Since dinner I have been sitting at the kitchen table watching So You Think You Can Dance and playing on the Internet....and here I am now.





I'm sure I'll be writing tomorrow about my day of subbing. It feels like forever since I've been a substitute. The other night when we went to Texas Roadhouse our hostess looked at me and said, "You were a substitute at Reagan the other day, weren't you?" and I said, "Yes I was." and she said, "You were in one of my classes" Pretty funny!

No comments: