BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

bad mood today

I've been cranky today for no good reason. I'm going to try to be nice for the rest of the evening!

I was in the smoking section at Cracker Barrel today... for about 40 minutes. Then I got moved to the middle dining room and I was SO glad.

I wanted to go for a walk/jog with Jesse when I got home cause it was so pretty and nice today. Well... he decided that we should find a different trail. So we drove around to 2 different parks but neither were as nice as the one we usually use. So, we left them and went over to our normal place. Jesse shot his basketball a little..but by that point I had lost my energy and I had to pee. There was a porta-potty over there but it was NASTY & I wasn't about to go in there. Yuck.

So we came home and cleaned out the fridge...loaded the dishwasher...swept the floor....and then cooked dinner.

We had seared salmon with a balsamic vinegar reduction sauce with pasta salad in a balsamic basil vinaigrette. I had some corn and Jesse had a baked potato. I know...too many starches, but we haven't been to Wal-mart in 3 weeks... I have been trying to use what we have and clean out the fridge, freezer, and the pantry this week. I was going to make some frozen broccoli but when I thawed it there were only 4 florets left.... I hate how they give you all stalks. So I had to use the veggies that I had.

I have friday off this week and I'm really glad. I hate working 5 days straight..I know, I'm spoiled. But Jesse and I desperately need to go to Wal-mart and we'll probably drive to the Mocksville Wal-mart on Friday.

In just a few minutes Jesse and I will be going upstairs to watch American Idol w/ Holli & Lester. I still haven't had a shower and my hair probably smells like Cracker Barrel's fireplace..so I'm going to go spray some body spray on it. :) I can't miss American Idol for a shower!!

No comments: