BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

back 2 the barrel

It was back to Cracker Barrel today. I trained a lady named Suzanne. She is really sweet and is divorced with 4 kids, ranging in age from 7 to 14. It was really really slow. I only made 36 bucks from 9 to 2:30. This substitute thing is looking better and better!

I just gotta get through tomorrow and then Jesse and I will be on our way back to WV for the weekend! YAY!

After I got home from work today.. I didn't really feel up to running so I kept putting it off. Eventually I made myself get on the treadmill and walk a bit. I ended up walking 1.25 miles before I felt good enough to run. I went 4 miles all together and I was very pleased with that. Not bad for not feeling like running.

I love these new New Balance commercials. They really explain what it feels like to run....

After running...we had dinner...took a shower...watched Survivor. In the middle of Survivor we decided that we wanted something sweet so we went to McDonald's and got 2 ice cream cones..we were back in less than 20 minutes. Speaking of Survivor, I was so sad that Ozzy didn't play his immunity idol. I like Ozzy and I wanted him to win. Now I'm voting for Eric or Amanda to win.

After Survivor, we watched I Am Legend with Will Smith. Wow, I was impressed. I didn't think I was going to like it, but it was really good. It was so terribly heart wrenching that I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep watching...but I did and I'm glad. It does have a slightly strange abrupt ending, but its still good.

Now I've gotta finish packing up my stuff for the weekend.....


No comments: