BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

is it monday again?...already?

so...the weekend was good.

I wrote kinda early on Saturday and things didn't turn out as I had planned, but thats ok.


Instead of making that Chile Jack Chicken, we ordered some PizzaHut with Holli and Lester. Then we watched about a bizillion hours of basketball. While the games were on I uploaded a bunch of pictures on Myspace using Jesse's laptop. I wish I would have had that thing while I was in college. It would have been especially nice to have while in the dorms at Bible College. Of course that was about 7 years ago and they weren't really available.

Anyway... after church on sunday Jesse and I had our chile jack chicken, which was pretty good. I used the leftovers today to make chicken quesadillas which were absolutely delicious!! We use these awesome jalapeno cheddar tortillas...I buy them in the bread aisle at Walmart. I think they are made my Mission. You all should try them! They're the best!

We kinda just hung around on Sunday. The weather here has been kinda yucky lately so there wasn't much to do.

On sunday night our church down here had a special service with John Bevere. (If you don't know who he is, he is a very popular Christian author and speaker) It was a great message. He talked about his book, "Driven by Eternity." I really felt like I got a lot out of it and it was very entertaining too.



Today I went to Cracker Barrel and Bronwyn was there. I was training her again today...and I think shes going to be with me for the rest of the week! YAY! When I'm training I feel like the day goes by quicker...plus, you get help with sidework and silverware!!

After work I ran/walked on the treadmill.... over 4 miles in 45 minutes. I typically walk about a quarter mile, then run a mile or so, then walk a quarter mile and so on.... and I have been running at a 2% incline. I think tomorrow I may crank it up a notch and try 3. :) We'll see how that goes...or if its nice out maybe Jesse and I will go for a little jog outside! Today my average speed was 5.52 mph. I'm going to try to increase this number over the next few weeks.

Last night Jesse and I were looking at sub jobs on the Forsyth County's sub job finder webpage and one popped up for an Art teacher at North Forsyth High School for Friday, the only day I have off this week. Jesse clicked "Accept" so I guess I'm gonna be headed to my first substitute job on Friday. Pray for me everybody!! :) No, really... pray. I'm a little nervous about it!




For now... I gotta go blow dry my hair and get upstairs for this championship game! YAY, its over!!!

No comments: