BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1st time subbing @ a middle school

Today I subbed at a local middle school...and like I said yesterday I had to be there at 7 am! Well, I got there...its a really nice school..and I was in the computer lab. When I tried to unlock the door, someone opened it from inside. It was the teacher! She was sitting in a dark classroom so her students wouldn't bug her. haha..

She was taking 8 eighth graders to a soup kitchen for a field trip. We talked a little and then she asks me if I was the sub that was coming tomorrow, too because she was taking a few 7th graders on a field trip tomorrow.

I was like, "no" I only saw one day. She looks it up on her computer and it says that I AM the sub for tomorrow. I pulled up my info from the substitute website and I didn't see anything about subbing tomorrow....and I was supposed to work at Cracker Barrel!

Then I noticed... really really small... it said 4/29/2008 at 7:00 AM until 4/30/2008 at 2:15 PM (A)

and well, I just didn't notice that it said 4/29 and 4/30! So.. I felt bad, but I had to call in to Cracker Barrel. That means tomorrow I will have to wake up before 6 am once again!

It was really nice getting home at 2! :) After school I took a short nap w/ Jesse and then I did my yoga video.

I made enchiladas for dinner...and then we watched American Idol with the Conn's. I have to mention that it was quite possibly the most boring episode of American Idol EVER! Whats up with the old fogey's crap they've been doin' lately?? Neil Diamond, the Beatle's, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Dolly Parton, BLAH!

now... I gotta get to bed 5:45 comes early.

No comments: