BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

life is good :o)

Today was actually a good day at Cracker Barrel even though I had to wake up really early! :) I found out that I am training Bronwyn again tomorrow and that makes me happy! And we got outta there a tad bit early.

After work I went to the Goodwill and bought a bunch of stuff.....a silicone muffin pan with cups shaped like hearts, two kitty cat food dishes, a t-shirt, yarn, and a wood peg board that I will eventually paint. It was a good trip! :) I wanted to buy a cool spice rack and paint it but...it was 6 dollars...haha..

Tonight a bunch of people that work with Lester and Jesse are coming here. We are having a little cook out so I gotta go get ready for that in a few minutes.

I ran on the treadmill earlier... I'm proud of myself.. I ran 5 miles in 55 minutes. So my average speed today was 5.46 mph.

I gotta run... maybe I'll write more later

No comments: