BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

happy day!


I was in a bad mood yesterday...so today I'm making up for it. I'm in a MUCH better mood today! :)

I think my exercise routine helps me have my necessary endorphins... today I was on the treadmill for 45 minutes and in that span of time I was able to walk/run over 4 miles! I was very proud of myself. Yesterday I couldn't find the energy to do anything and it made me feel like crap.





Yesterday I didn't eat lunch... I think I might have eaten some Easter candy. Probably the reason I lacked energy!





Today I stopped at McDonald's on the way home from CB. I got a water, a parfait and a honey mustard grilled chicken snack wrap. Click here: McDonald's USA - Nutrition Facts for Your McMeal My meal had 420 calories, 11 grams of fat, 22 grams of protein, and 2 grams of fiber.





Tonight for dinner Jesse grilled some chicken breasts. I made a box of stove-top stuffing (Jesse LOVES that stuff!) and some Hot Corn.





Here's the recipe...

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____

"Hot Corn"



Estimated time: 45 minutes
Number of servings: At our house, maybe 4
Ingredients:
1 bag frozen sweet yellow corn, thawed.


4 oz. (or 1/2 an 8 oz. block) of cream cheese


1/4 c. butter or margarine.


1/4 cup milk


1 4 oz. can of chopped green chiles


1 to 2 oz. diced pimentos


jalapeno peppers (if you like it hot!.. vary amount according to how hot you want it)


1/2 c. grated Cheddar cheese
salt & pepper to taste




Directions:


Melt on low heat: cream cheese, butter & milk Add chopped peppers and/or pimentos; mix well
Place thawed frozen corn into an 8x8" casserole dish. Pour cream cheese mixture on top.
Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes. Eat & enjoy
____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ___________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _____
Cracker Barrel went pretty well today. (Aside from a Shift Leader named Linda getting onto me for not wiping my table...shes a spaz!) I worked 9 to 3 and made almost 60 bucks. I trained a girl today. Her name is Bronwyn. I know, strange name....but I like it. Shes a strange girl too, but she kinda grows on you.
Well.. I'll let you know if I find a good hair salon.
I guess I'm going to go search the Internet for a good hair salon in Winston...and then I'm gonna go upstairs to watch the American Idol results w/ Holli & Lester.

No comments: