BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

:::fart noise::: thats what I think about Mondays

ick... monday.


Cracker Barrel was boring today. Nothing happened worth mentioning at all.


On a happier note, I haven't bitten my fingernails for quite some time now! Jesse said if I went 3 whole months sans nibbling then he would give me $300. Yes, I know...technically it would be $300 of my own money, but it just feels different...like because I have that $300 I have to spend it on myself..frivolously! and that's exciting! I hardly ever spend money on myself. Truthfully, I would probably have a hard time spending it.


Speaking of which... I really need to get my hair highlighted and cut...but I keep putting it off. I'm going to TRY to call someone tomorrow to make an appointment.



Tonight Jesse and I went to Chick-fil-a for dinner...well actually we went through their drive thru and brought it back home. They had sent us a coupon in the mail for two free combo meals. It was delicious. I don't know what they do to their fried chicken to make it taste so good but....its the best! :) I just needed some more pickles...but I'm a huge pickle fan.



I finished my new Nicholas Sparks book this weekend. The Choice, It was pretty good. I'm getting ready to start reading another one that I borrowed from Holli. I think its called The Rescue.

Tonight I watched Atonement. I thought it was really good, but Jesse fell asleep and was snoring through most of the movie. I just let him sleep. We just got The Kite Runner in the mail from Netflix and we'll probably watch it tomorrow.


oh... I almost forgot! I FINALLY am registered to log on the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County school systems substitute teaching job finder! YAY! This means I have to figure out what I'm going to do about Cracker Barrel. I'm thinking that I'll stay at CB a couple days a week...and then try to find Sub jobs on the other days.















No comments: