BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

goin' 4 a 3-pete!





Today was another good day.



First I woke up at 6 am and put my corned beef brisket in the crock pot. By 6:05 I was back in the bed. I had to be at work at 10.





I had a really busy day at Cracker Barrel. I had the whole smoking section to myself and I was training that lady, Janice, again. I'm glad she was there to help me because at one time I had 10 tables back there.





After work Jesse and I went to the library and I picked up some books. When we got home I finished up dinner.... boiled potatoes, carrots, onions, and cabbage...put a glaze on the corned beef, and baked a loaf of irish soda bread. The bread was really good. I used a recipe from www.allrecipes.com for it.





After dinner Jesse and I watched Dan In Real Life. Its a really sweet movie..I really liked it!



Then we went upstairs to Holli & Lester's to watch American Idol. I'm hoping that Ramielle goes home this time! But she always seems to do ok....so it will probably be Christy Lee Cook that goes home...but whatever :(



I wasn't thrilled with any of the performances tonight. David Cook was ok...and David Archuletta was pretty good.



Now......I'm beat! Time for bed!



No comments: