BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

argh....

Today is another rainy day...which is good because this area is in the middle of a very bad drought, but its dreary.

For the past 2 days at CB I've been training a girl named Krystel. Shes really nice and seems like a girl that I could be friends with! :) Shes easy to train too... she really gets it. Shes only been there 2 days and shes doing better than that last chick.

Also yesterday morning Jesse and Lester left for a business trip to Virginia.

When I got home from work yesterday I talked to Alexis (from back home at CB #336) for almost an hour about stuff thats going on in her life right now. Anyone reading this.... try to remember to pray for her. After that I called Holli to see if she wanted to go out on a little shopping trip. We went to the shops in the plazas by Hanes Mall...Factory Card Outlet, HomeGoods, Target, and World Market. I'm a huge World Market fan now. I love that store.

After that we ate dinner at East Coast Wings. I had a Fajita Wrap and it was delicious!

Then we came home and watched the results show of American Idol. I called the boys, I knew Danny and Luke were going home this week. I didn't really suspect that Asa'h (or whatever) would be going home for the girls, but I picked her as a maybe. I thought it was going to be the Katy girl for sure...and either Asa'h, Ramiele, or the Irish chick. I'm glad it worked out the way that it did.

I didn't sleep very well last night w/o Jesse at home... but Kitsy slept beside me alllllll night! :) Shes such a good friend. She woke me up at 6:30 am throwing up everywhere. I am a little worried about how much shes been throwing up lately!!

Work today was good.... I made decent money but I love training because I make 6.15 an hour plus my tips. That little bit helps a lot.

After work I had to drive over to Lewisville Family Physicians to get my TB test checked. GOOD NEWS! I don't have to be quarantined and I can teach school! YAY! I had to get my pre-employment physical on Wednesday.

Jesse should be home soon... so I'm gonna go get in the shower I still smell like CB's fireplace...YUK!

No comments: