BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cute New Stuff!!

Well I guess you can see that I changed my blog a lot yesterday! I really like my new template with the cupcakes and strawberries! Hope ya'll think its cute too!


Yesterday was a busy day at Cracker Barrel...but today was terribly slow. I took what was supposed to be a 20 top table that turned into a 12 top of old folks out on a tour bus. I ended up making around 16 dollars and some change from them. I was ready to get outta there at 2!

After work I drove over to the Dollar Tree in Clemmons and bought a few things I needed. Then I went over to K-mart and walked around for awhile. They had their vitamins on sale buy one get one free so I bought a Multivitamin and a calcium supplement. I'm gonna try to take them everyday.

I decided that I wanted to start taking vitamins again and especially calcium after watching Dr. Oz on Oprah. He said that people who took in 1000 to
1200 milligrams of Calcium a day would lose an extra 6.5 pounds of fat a year through their poop. So that's what gave me the idea. I thought, "Hey, I can do that!" haha..... It was on Oprah but it was from his Discovery Health show called "The Truth About Food."

I'm not sure if taking vitamins is supposed to make you feel better... but I'll be sure and report any changes. I haven't taken vitamins for a few years now.

Well, I guess I'm going to go take a shower now so I can be ready for AmericanIdol!!


No comments: