BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

ok Jessica... this is for you! :)




ok Jessica... this is for you! :)






I haven't blogged in forever and a day.....but here it goes




So I used to come home from work and I would get online and blog almost immediately. But lately I've been trying to get on the treadmill or do a yoga video from the library when I get home. If I don't blog immediately it just never seems to happen.




I'm gonna try to do better cause I like blogging...its like a diary, but better!!




I have some cute photos of Kitsy I want to share...




The other day we did some baking and Kitsy really enjoyed it...hehehe We made biscuits for breakfast last Wednesday morning.







but I think eating those biscuits made Kitsy a little self-conscious because later I found her here.....










So.......I had my friend Kaylyn enter some of my artwork into Marshall's Undergraduate Juried Art Show. I entered a weaving piece and a watercolor painting.
I found out on Saturday that I won something!..and then Kaylyn called me on Sunday to tell me that I won first place for the blanket that I wove in Weaving class!! YIPPIE! I won 100 dollars!
Ok... I've got stuff to do now. I'm gonna try to blog tomorrow!

No comments: