BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

still .... ear - ah- tate- ed

So, last night I never got another phone call from Putnam Co.

So I got all my stuff together and ready for the morning....and went to sleep kinda early

I woke up this morning at 6 am... looked at my alarm clock and thought, "hmm, still no phone call." Then I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept waking up every 10 or 15 minutes because I was expecting a phone call.

Needless to say... I NEVER got a phone call.

Today I was very bored... I ran this morning (6.3 miles according to my pedometer) Then I got bored of sitting around and daytime television...so I went to the Goodwill and to Big Lots (I'm poor now cause I can't make no money!)

Then I came home and sat on the back deck and read my newest James Patterson book, Judge & Jury. After this one I'm gonna read 3rd Degree.

When Jesse came home from work I made dinner, Grilled Chicken Breasts, Sun-dried Tomato Whole Grain Rice with Mushrooms, and a salad. It was goooood.

Now... I'm still waiting on the phone to ring. This is gonna drive me nutso.

I think I'm going to go make Jesse (yeah, Jesse.....hehehe) some cookies.

No comments: