BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

drivers ed...was CAKE

Today was the easiest day ever!! The state is doing the "West Test" right now...and I haven't taken the required class to be able to admininster the test....so I sat in a classroom and read my latest James Patterson book. (3rd Degree)

That lasted until 11 am...then the students had lunch until 12. At 12 I had first block which was a driver's ed class. It only lasted about 40 minutes. After that I had planning period from 2:50 til 1:35. I sat in his office and read my book. His 3rd block class he goes driving with students but I didn't have to do that...so again, I sat in his office and read. Fourth period was Health, and it lasted from 2:40 until 3:30.

After school I ran with Amy. It was so much better running today! Yesterday was terrible! I felt like I could have ran 2 more laps! We ended up running around 5 miles....and not stopping very much.

Tomorrow I'm going to be a Social Studies teacher...and again I have to put up with West Test stuff....so, we'll see how that goes.

No comments: