BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

3 day job...turned into 4 with a bonus~!

So I got a 3 day sub job on Wed, Thurs, and Fri for a traveling teacher that goes between Winfield and Buffalo High. So I've been doing that for the past 3 days. I found out that the reason I'm there is because the former teacher resigned after just 8 days of teaching. It was his first year ever teaching. He was an engineer and I'm sure he was very good at Math. He was superbly (to the point of being ANAL) organized. But... he was a terrible teacher (according to the students and other teachers) and he could not control the students.

So.... he quit.

But thanks to him I made some money. I was asked to come back on Monday (Monday night there is a board meeting and they will be voting on the new teacher) So my 3 day job turned into 4....plus another teacher while I was at Buffalo asked me to sub for her next friday! YIPPERS!

I have been emailing back and forth with the doctor lady who wants me to teach her son private art lessons. It looks like that will be happening as of next week...and there may be two other students added in....which will make me mucho dinero.

I have to work at Cracker Barrel this week....but I'm thinking that this may be my last time. I've waited A LONG time to be able to say that!

No comments: