BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

day 2

Day 2 of substitute teaching.... still no calls.

I'm gonna have to try Cabell County too cause this is ridiculous. I was actually really depressed about it this morning.....so much so that I couldn't bring myself to run. I got dressed in my running clothes...went outside...tried a little, but I just couldn't do it. So I power walked it through Hurricane.... over 3 miles.

Then I read my book on my rocking chair for awhile... and was still kinda bummed

Then I got over it mostly...and cleaned up my kitchen, did my Jillian DVD (level 2...and I KICKED ITS BUTT!)

Now... I'm chillin' and getting mentally ready to go to Cracker Barrel for the first time in over 2 weeks.

sigh... someday I will have a big girl job.

No comments: