BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hangin in...

I didn't get a job on Tuesday, but I had a really good day! I got up and ran at the park with Jesse (ok, so he sat at a picnic shelter)...then Jesse finally got my car inspected. It had been expired since Sept. began! Then we went to Walmart and got my oil changed while I was shopping. I had a full day! Then at 5 I went to work at Cracker Barrel. I was there from 5 to 8 and I made 36 dollars. I'm done with that place.

I took a job for today at an Elementary School. I didn't like that so much! I taught music to 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, two 1st grades and Kindergarten! The teacher was WAY anal and left crazy detailed plans. Her room was SO cute, but everything was SO perfect it was kinda creepy.

It was the fastest time has ever past while I was subbing, thats for sure! But it wore me out! I tried to run when I got home but it felt like my legs weighed 100 lbs each! I still ran some but I power walked mostly..about 5 miles. After dinner, Jesse and I went for another walk too. I think it was about 2 miles, so I think I did ok for today even if I didn't run!

Just a few minutes ago I finally got a phone call for tomorrow! I'm doing DRIVERS ED!! AHH!! At first I was like....NO!... I can't drive with kids! But then Jesse reminded me that I would probably be teaching in the classroom..and I was like, "oh yeah, I forgot they did that" Duh! I'm hoping that he has planning period for 4th block and I get to come home early!!!

So, I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow! (pray for me)

No comments: