BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

another easy day!

Today I subbed for a social studies teacher at Buffalo High School. They did the West Test again in the morning, so it was another day of sitting and reading. This time the other teacher in the room with me was a man that goes to my Mom's church....and I went to school with his son. So we chatted a little.

After the West Test they had lunch....and then each block was shortened after lunch. I taught 1st, 2nd, and then 3rd Blocks and then went home.

I was tired when I got home....and I felt fat. I wanted to work out but I couldn't muster up the energy! I finally did a little later on...I did the Sculpt Sexy Legs Fast DVD and then Level 3 of Jillian on top of that!!

After I showered and got ready... Jesse and I went over to Brian and Jessica's house where we ate PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!! (I told myself I was only gonna eat 2 pieces, but I ate 3) Brian made some Brownies though...and I didn't eat ANY of those! Yay for me!

We watched "Baby Momma" with them. It was pretty funny! :)

No comments: