BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

sick day!






Hahahaha! I felt terrible this morning when I woke up. It must have been from my birth control pills..they used to make me feel sick in the morning a lot. Since I switched to low dose I only feel sick every once in awhile. But..this morning was one of those times.

I tried to get ready for work and I even put a little makeup on. Then I got a sick feeling in my belly and I had to go to the bathroom, if you catch my drift. Then I got REALLY nasty feeling and I dry heaved over the toilet. Then I threw up something that looked like raw egg whites. I thought it was over...and then, I threw up something that looked like a raw egg yolk!! It was disgusting, but I had to share. I don't know what in the world it could have been because I ate Pop Secret 100 Calorie Kettlecorn last night. I just can't figure out where that yellow color came from....maybe the peach I ate, I dunno.


So.. I felt that it was a good excuse to call into work! I didn't go to Cracker Barrel and I'm glad that I had another whole day to mess around. But..mark my words, I'll get a crappy section tomorrow because of it... probably in the smoking section. I was supposed to work only 11 to 2:30 today...and thats what I'm scheduled for tomorrow too. I'm so glad that I'm almost done with that place.

After I started to feel better I got ready and Jesse and I went to the Bank, Kmart, and we dropped off a bunch of old clothes at the Goodwill. After that we came home and had ham sandwiches and then went to the pool! I love my bikini so much that I wore it again!

After the pool I did my Self; Scupt Sexy Legs Fast DVD. Its crazy how much easier it is now than the first couple of times I did it. I'm sure my legs will still be sore tomorrow though! Jesse did part of it with me the other day...and his hamstrings were so sore!! hahaha.

We balanced our bathroom scale today...by that I mean we put Jesse's weights on them to see how accurately they were weighing. We found out that they were actually a little heavy. So I fixed it...and when I weighed myself I was quite pleasantly surprised! I weigh less now than I can ever remember... It was kinda funny cause I remember feeling skinny when Jesse and I got married. We watched our wedding video today and my face looked a little chunky! I always look fatter in pictures and videos, but I was heavier then than now for sure. I think I was sround 122 lbs on the wedding day.

Anyway... we ate dinner and then I packed a lot of bathroom stuff and I packed up almost all of my closet.

I'm getting SO excited about going to the Outer Banks! We will be leaving on Sunday!! Here are some photos of where we are going... The decorations are a little outdated, but... hey, the parents are paying!

I saved the best for last! YAY! I can't wait!

No comments: