BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

packed today

I woke up this morning... and took Kitsy outside for awhile. She is LOVING going outside lately. She just sits by the door and yells for us to take her out. Its really sad. I decided to take her out for awhile before it got hot later.

Then I packed a lot of crap. Still have quite a bit to pack...but I am making progress. Now I just gotta find a few more boxes.

After that I ran on the treadmill. I hate running on the treadmill on Saturdays because there is NOTHING on TV. (We don't have cable...just an antennae) Today I hooked up an old VCR and watched Aladdin. It must have helped me zone out and forget that I was running because I did a total of 6.25 miles. That's my new record. I did walk a few times...and at the end I was running 8.5 mph for a 1/4 mile and then walked at 4.0 mph for a quarter mile. I got to the part of the movie where Jafar gets the lamp and the genie.

After that I cooked dinner--meatloaf, green beans, and coleslaw.

Since then I've really been pretty bored....I read my newest James Patterson book, The Quickie, for a few hours.

and I guess now I'm gonna finish this boring day and go to sleep.

No comments: