BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

I can't believe I haven't blogged for 2 days!!

I'm slacking! I haven't even been busy. oh well, I know you all aren't dying to hear from me or anything.

On Wednesday and Thursday I went to Cracker Barrel...and we were actually kinda busy. I'm not sure why but it might be because the weather cooled down a touch and because Wednesday was the first day that school was out. So anyway... I was glad we were busy because the time went by quickly.


On Wednesday night Jesse and I watched Juno. I loved it and laughed my butt off.

Nothing else of any interest has happened....

Today Brian visited us... He and Jesse went to play basketball and tennis while I ran on the treadmill. I ran 5.2 miles. I had got sick of running but now I'm getting into it again. I have been running at 7 mph or higher and I've been running further.

After Brian left Jesse and I went to the pool for a bit..and then we went to Cracker Barrel and had an early dinner.

I needed a "free day" A free day is what Jesse and I call it when we are dieting and for one day we can eat whatever we want. Typically I don't have any problem pigging out....but today I had to tell myself over and over that it was OK to eat what I wanted...just for one meal. I still had a really hard time letting go. We had a "gold card" from Cracker Barrel. (a "gold card" gets you 2 free drinks, 2 free meals, and 2 free desserts...so of course, to eat all that...you HAVE to pig out)

I ordered a bowl of chicken tortilla soup for a starter....a grilled chicken fiesta salad with extra salsa and no salsa-ranch (the buttermilk ranch at CB has 29 grams of fat in 2 tbsp!!)....a slice of strawberry icebox pie....and I washed it all down with a real Coke!! Ironically..now I'm wishing I would have ordered a Diet! haha!

Before CB all I had to eat was a large peach and a bowl (.75 cup) of Strawberry Yogurt Burst Cheerios in (1/2 C.) 1% milk..... After CB I haven't had anything to eat.

In my best estimation, using www.my-calorie-counter.com, I ate between 1700 and 1900 calories today.... Not too bad really. I usually try to eat between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. Its just crazy that all but 256 of my calories came from one meal! That just goes to show you how unhealthy eating out really is!! Scary... cause all I had was soup and salad with no dressing! (well...and a dessert and a coke..hahaha) But... there are SO many people who eat like that all the time and think they are doing ok.

ok ok ok... I know I'm driving you all crazy with all this calorie talk...but it is what occupies my brain about 75% of the time. I have a sickness!! ha!

No comments: