BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

my long weekend... ;o)

I have been enjoying my long weekend. On Saturday I woke up early and worked out with my Self; Sculpt Sexy Legs Fast DVD. It kills me!!

Then.. Jesse and I went to the pool. It was, again, really really HOT!!

Saturday night I can't even remember what happened. Thats why I try to blog everyday..cause otherwise I can't remember. I know that I ran 5.75 miles that night on the treadmill.

Sunday was a long, kinda boring day. I made cabbage rolls in the slow cooker, which I liked a lot. I'm thinking that the next time I make it I may just make it a casserole or something.

We also went to the pool again. I did my Self DVD again...blah, blah.

The stupid NBA finals were on and I had absolutely NOTHING to do because I had finished reading my book, Honeymoon (by James Patterson) the night before. (It was really good....a little dirty and dark, but good)

but anyway..back to the basketball game. I really hate basketball...I wanted to blog, but Jesse was hogging "HIS" computer...which pissed me off. So I pouted and ended up taking a 2 hour nap from about 9:30 to 11:30pm. So If I'm not blogging as much as I used to... you know who to blame!

There were no sub jobs to be had for today... I guess because they only have 2 days left.

So.. I had a long weekend! Today I woke up and did my Jillian Michael's DVD (Level one and Level 2) Then we went to the pool. There was only one other lady there with us. It was actually quiet and relaxing. Usually there are brats screaming & splashing everywhere.

After the pool I took a shower and went shopping. I decided to try on some bikinis at Target. I was so happy trying them on!! I actually looked pretty good in a 'kini!! BUT...when I got home and showed Jesse he said it was too small and made me feel pretty crappy. :( So, I gotta take it back to Target soon.

Now... I guess I'm going to run on the treadmill a bit. I don't have anything else to do.

Tomorrow I gotta be at Cracker Barrel 9:30 to 2:30. BOOOO!

No comments: