BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

ahhhhh, sunday....

Today was a great relaxing day!

I woke up and we watched the live Maranatha broadcast online. Then I decided I wanted to go to the pool...so I did for over and hour. I've been reading James Patterson's book Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. I started it yesterday and I'm almost done! I guess that means its good!

I felt like I might be getting too much sun, so I went inside.

Then I did two of my Jillian Michael's workouts. There are 3 workouts on that DVD and they are 20 minutes each. You start with Level one and then progress to Level three. You are supposed to do one a day. Yesterday and today I did both levels one and two. It kicks my butt!!

After that I watched 2 episodes of How I Met Your Mother on DVD. Since then I've been doing laundry and cleaning up the house a bit. I'm getting ready to cook dinner...Jesse and I are having Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs with baked beans and sauteed onions & mushrooms! He's cutting the onions and cleaning the mushrooms as I type.

I'm still trying to find a job for tomorrow with no luck!!

No comments: