BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

beep beep back up bikini




So... Today I went to work at Cracker Barrel. I can't sub anymore cause school is officially over. It was a good day today at the Barrel...meaning, I didn't hate being there. But business was pretty slow and I didn't make much money.








After work I ran on the treadmill. I ran for more than 4 miles and I walked a bunch, like 2 miles... I was busy watching Dr Phil and Oprah (Dr Oz was on there and I love Dr. Oz!) and Jesse and Kitsy were both sleeping...so I just kept on walking. I went altogether 6.2 miles.








After that I took a shower and Jesse and I returned my bikini that I bought yesterday to Target. He looked at the bikinis there and didn't like any of them. He's too picky. Oh well, I probably shouldn't be letting "her" out anyway. hahaha.. only tankinis for me!!








We also went to Shoe Carnival... I was looking for new running shoes. I really really need some new ones. Mine are TERRIBLE..and so old. I can't remember for sure but I think my Mom bought mine for me for my 20th birthday. Yeah, and I'm 26.5


This is what mine look like....

I like these






No comments: