BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

relaxing weekend.....

I feel like this has been a long weekend. Maybe its because of the snow day on Thursday. Maybe we'll get another snow day (or at least a delay) this week because the weather forecast has been looking snowy!! I think I would like a delay because then I still get paid! Wahoo!

Yesterday I was lazy all day long. I did get up and exercise, but after that I just layed in bed.

Jesse and I went to church this morning of course. It was a very good message about the first commandment. Pastor Wright is going to be preaching on the 10 Commandments for the next few weeks. The sermon podcast from this morning isn't posted online yet, but it will be shortly. Here is a link Maranatha Fellowship Online

After church we stopped over at Mary's (Jesse's youngest sister) house. She lives in St. Albans in a 2 bedroom house and she has 3 children. Jesse's oldest brother, Jeremy and his Moms husband, John are building 2 more bedrooms for her kids where her (basically unused) dining room used to be. The girls are so excited to be getting their own rooms!

After that we went to my parents house, as usual. When I got home, I was going to start working out...but I've been meaning to check out some information on graduate school...so I started doing that and I couldn't stop. I found out some very interesting information and I emailed someone about it. I guess I'm going to try to get started this summer.

After that I finally worked out...and now Jesse is b*&%$ing at me to give him the computer so I gotta go.

No comments: