BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

oh - so - much - snow!




Yesterday was a snow day. I basically did NOTHING all day long.

Well, todays a repeat. The snow came early this morning. We knew it was coming and we knew it was going to be quite a bit. However the schools won't close based just on a forecast. It actually has to be snowy. So, last night... it wasn't bad yet. I went to bed not sure if there would be a 2 hour delay or what. So I was anxious and couldn't sleep well. I woke up at 2:45 am and looked out the window. no snow. I woke up again at 3:30 am and there was a couple of inches of snow. Thats when I thought, "ok, no school." But I still didn't know..and it was still hard to sleep. Finally my mom called at 4:45 am and told me that school was cancelled! ah, finally....sleep.

Both yesterday morning and today I made Jesse an omelet before he went to work. He's getting spoiled.

Its looking like tomorrow might be a snow day too. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight either!!

No comments: