BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

off to a rough start....

Oh gee. This morning was a little crazy. First of all, I woke up a few minutes late. My throat feels a bit sore...and so do my gums. I don't know whats wrong with me! So I took a little extra time and flossed and rinsed with peroxide.

Then I heard this noise downstairs. It sounded like what our heater was doing before those guys came and fixed it. So...I continued getting ready...but when I went downstairs I knew it wasn't the same sound. When I walked into the kitchen I realized that the freezer was OPEN!! A lot of the stuff in there was kinda thawed so I hope everything was ok. Apparently a bag of venison (from my Dad) rolled down and knocked the door ajar. That freezer must have been working really hard, because it was making a pretty loud noise.

After that... while I was eating my oatmeal, Kitsy threw up all over the carpet. Fantastic! So I had to clean that up. Luckily, I was only a few minutes late leaving. I don't know how I pulled that off.

At school today there are 3 teachers on our team that are absent!! I was supposed to have my room during planning today (Usually an 8th grade traveling teacher has the room, but they were going to the computer lab) But another teacher asked me if they could use my room to take a test!

I tried a few minutes ago to fill out my Marshall Grad. School application online, but the stupid internet filter here won't let me do it!! AGH!

Now I gotta go see if someone here will let me fax a paper over to the board office in Winfield. With the luck I've had this morning, I'm thinking it might be a long shot.

I think Jessica is gonna come over tonight and workout with me! :) I haven't heard from her yet, so I'm not sure.

ok...gotta go pee.

No comments: