BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

i can't believe it! ANOTHER SNOW DAY??

Yeah, thats right. I was hoping that I would get to go to school today. I was hoping that we'd get a 2 hour delay. But last night... I went downstairs to get a little dessert and I left my phone upstairs. When I made it back upstairs, Jesse says, "Your mom called." I said, "Two hour delay?" and he says, "Lets just say its a good thing I'm making money now." Sheesh... another snow day!

I haven't left the house since monday afternoon and then I only went to the library and the post office! Really I haven't been anywhere since Sunday morning at church and lunch at my parents house.

Today....if the roads thaw a bit I'm going to go to the grocery store. We are out of milk, but really I just wanna get outta here! haha. My car is the only one in our apartment's lot that still has about 4 inches of snow on it.


Last night I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to my students at all. I was also afraid that I wouldn't be able to get my stuff done that I needed to do before their real teacher came back. But luckily, I got a call a few minutes ago from the VP at Poca. He said he needs me there on Monday!! Wahoooo! If we don't have school tomorrow (its supposed to snow MORE!) then at least I'll be there on Monday! YIPPEE!

No comments: