BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have the best kitty ever!

When Kitsy is thirsty she just jumps right up on the bathroom counter and I turn the faucet on..and she laps it up. She rarely drinks water from her bowl. I know, shes spoiled rotten!

This morning it was all rainy and even thunderstorming a bit outside. My house was a little cool and my bed was so warm! Needless to say...it was an enjoyable morning of laying in my bed cuddling with my Kitsy. Normally Jesse would be there with us too....but today was his one Saturday a month to work. So he left us around 8:30.

I didn't get up until around 10:15. I ate some breakfast and drank some coffee. I had to unload the dishwasher so I could get rid of all the dirty ones in my sink...just so I would have room to clean out my coffee pot. After that I did my old favorite workout video (Self: Sculpt Sexy Legs Fast) and then I showered and tried to make myself pretty.

Jesse got home around 1:30 and then we went to Walmart. I got 2 tacos from TacoBell on the way home....and ever since then I've been messin' around on the internet. My butt is sore cause I've been sitting on it all day! :( Jesse is over at Ty's house watching football and I'm actually kinda bored.

I think I'm gonna go find something to eat for dinner.

No comments: