BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shame on You, Jessica

hahaha... (Jessica I am sticking my tongue out at you!!)

So I've been trying to workout with Jessica for about a month now. She says she wants to...umm hmmm. Today was supposed to be the day "for sure" she said. haha... She called me at 4:30 to tell me that she (conveniently) forgot her workout clothes (she stops by my house on her way home from work)

I'm just giving her a hard time. I know she really did forget her clothes. At least, I think so. :)


We have a new president now. I feel blessed to live in a country that would elect a minority as their leader. I was suprised how moved I was while watching the inauguration. Don't get me wrong, I didn't shed any tears. But it was a huge moment for our country!




Were Sasha and Malia not the most adorable things ever???? I want that pink coat/orange scarf ensemble. haha. TOO CUTE!

ok..its time for bed... I'm just praying that my alarms work.

2 comments:

kaylynstclaircole. said...

aren't they the cutest?

i think my family is sick of me saying that. but they're such beautiful little girls.

anyways, i enjoyed spending time with you this evening! let's do it again sometime!

Erin Taylor said...

thanks Kaylyn! We'll Rock Rio next time.