BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

more news

Last night Jesse and I did go to Union Station...and it was pretty boring. The food was expensive..... Later we walked around Chinatown which isn't exactly what I expected. Its mostly trendy-looking restaurants.

This morning...Jesse and I had another nice breakfast this morning. I had a made to order ham, tomato, onion and pepper omelette! YUM! I also had a small bowl of oatmeal with dried cranberries!!

Then we went to the Holocaust Museum.. It wasn't as cool as I had hoped. Then we went to the Freer Art Gallery...Hirshhorn Gallery.....the Air and Space Museum (which stinks, by the way)....the Capitol...the National Botanic Gardens...and then we had a tour of the Bureau of Printing and Engraving. We saw over 300 million dollars!!!!

Then we came back to the hotel as it started raining.... we only got a little damp.

Now we are resting a bit....

now....for my NEWS...... I checked my cell phone when we got in...and I had a message from a vice principal of Huntington High School...he wants to schedule an interview on Monday! :)

I think I've decided that I'd rather work at Hannan than Huntington...but I'm still going to go to the interview in case the Hannan job doesn't work out! :) This is So EXCITING!!

In a little bit Jesse and I will be getting ready for the Nationals versus the Mets!

No comments: