BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I gotta job...sorta

Today was a good day!

I went to my "interview" this morning in Winfield. The lady told me that I was going to be the candidate recommended for the Community Education/Art position that I bid on the other day! Wahooo! That was the fifteen dollar an hour one. Better than nothing I guess.... and I can still sub, too. The only catch is that enough people have to sign up to take it.

The interview wasn't really an interview at all... They just had to explain a few things and have me fill out some paperwork. Oh, and I had to get fingerprinted again.
Just in case I committed some heinous crime since the last time I got fingerprinted--90 days ago.

After that I changed clothes and went to Sarah's house to paint Caylan's walls. I had a good time painting. I watched a marathon of CSI on Spike while I painted. I think I saw at least 4 and a half episodes. I was there from 11 to 4:30. It actually turned out really well. It looks better than I even thought it would. After that Caylan called and was so pumped! Her exact words were, "I love it"








When I got home, I ran 4.5 miles.. Then I cooked a late dinner.... Mom's recipe for Meatballs , mashed potatoes, and Irish soda bread, yummy!

Tomorrow a.m I'm going back to Sarah's to finish up my mural painting duties. :)

No comments: