BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

i <3 morning runs!

I didn't have to work yesterday...so I woke up early, ate some breakfast and then and ran outside. I should have woke up earlier because it was a little hot at 10. It was a bit of a struggle for me to run. I'm not sure why. I went about 4 miles.



I pretty much wasted the rest of the day. I made a recipe for dinner that Jesse hated. It was supposed to be a Mexican version of Shepherd's Pie. I liked it...he did not. My parents gave us a slew of tomatoes from their yard...and we've been eating a ton of them cut up with onions and some herbs in vinegar. yum!



This morning I woke up a little earlier and ran at around 9:30 am. It was nicer.... I ran in a different (more upscale) neighborhood and it was a SUPER nice place to run because it has LOTS of shade.... trees everywhere and it was SO quiet and peaceful. I don't know why but I really enjoyed running today and when I got home I had run (according to my new pedometer)5.87 miles. Although I know that its a little off. My guess is that I actually ran around 6 miles.

I'm contemplating waking up really early tomorrow and running before going to church. I don't know if that will happen though! :)

After I ran... I did some weights and found some Zumba songs on playlist.com and danced my booty off!! hahaha..... Those songs just make me wanna DANCE!!!

Then I spent the rest of the day (literally!) cleaning my house! It REALLY needed it!

I laid outside on the deck for an hour (and I'm slightly reddened)...and finished my latest James Patterson book (the sequel to When the Wind Blows, the last book I read) called The Lake House. It was fairly good. I'm excited to be reading the 2nd book in the Women's Murder Club series now!! I really liked the 1st one (1st to Die) This one is called 2nd Chance.

Since I finished cleaning the apartment I've just been hanging out. Jesse and I went for a McDonald's ice cream cone run a little earlier. I thank God for that stuff. Its delicious and not too unhealthy.

No comments: