BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

wahooO!

Its another morning before going to the barrel....and today I'm actually really excited to go!

Yesterday I worked with Cassie Hite for the first time in forever!! I had such a good day because we talked all day and it made the time go by really fast.

And... I'm excited about today because she works with me again!! YAY!

We are thinking about going to a Zumba trainer workshop to be able to teach Zumba. I think it would be so much fun!

After work yesterday I ran 4 miles...then Jessica came over and we did a 20 minute Jillian DVD.... then we all went to Walmart together. Jesse and I got the Tuesday special from Subway...and then we came back home and Jessica went home too.

After that I played on the Internet for a few hours. (I know, I feel like a bum)

Well...now I gotta go get ready for CB!

No comments: