BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

whole lotta nothing

Nothing too interesting has been happening lately. Maybe that's why I haven't been blogging much.

Sunday we went to church at Maranatha...then we went to my parent's house and later hung around with Brian and Jessica....

Monday I spent the whole day trying to get all my stuff together so I can apply for a job with Putnam County Schools. It took forever..and our printer wouldn't work..so we had to go to Jesse's office to print stuff out.

Monday night Jesse and I went on a bike ride with Mike, Hannah, and Abagail... Jesse rode with Hannah...and Mike rode with Abagail. I ran. Earlier that day my running shoes arrived from Zappos. I was really excited to try them out. We ran quite a little bit and my left shoe felt fine, but my right one was killin' me! When I was done running I had a HUGE blister on my right pinky toe. I gotta figure out what the problem is....and fix it.

Today... I finished up the teaching stuff I was working on yesterday. Its so frustrating how many hoops you have to jump through just to be a substitute teacher!!

Later, we drove to Winfield for Lunch at the Asian Wok Lunch Buffet. It was very yummy! Then, since we were in town, we visited with my parents for awhile.

Tomorrow my new washer and dryer are coming! YAY! I need some clean clothes! hahaha

No comments: