BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Big BANG!!

I went for a jog in the morning outside. It was a nice day for running. I wore my old shoes. The laps I've been doing are 7/10ths of a mile. Today I went 5 laps, which equals about 3.5 miles and then I walked one more lap.

Today was the day we got our washer and dryer delivered. At first I was a little upset because they never called to confirm at all and we couldn't get a hold of anyone with answers at Best Buy.

But finally the delivery guys called us and everything was good!

Right before they got here Jesse....in a brilliant moment...decided to try the power cord to make sure it fit. He just barely touched the prongs to the outlet and I heard a BIG BANG!! I saw a BIG FLASH of light (Jesse called it a fire ball) He was in the laundry closet area and I was standing in the kitchen. So I didn't know what he was doing.

I freaked out immediately and asked him if he was ok. He said "Yeah" as he stared down at his arm. He has this red swollen area on his forearm where all the hairs got burnt off. I'm not sure why he didn't go turn off the electric before he did that. He wasn't thinking. This is why I'm glad I have life insurance on the guy.

The Best Buy guys said they couldn't attach the power cord since we didn't buy it from them. And after the electrical burn....Jesse wasn't about to even touch that power cord and I don't blame him. So he called Jeremy and I think he's going to come over tomorrow to hook it up. Sheeesh. Another day without doing laundry.

I decided that I am going to send my new shoes back to Zappo's and get a refund. I'm not happy with them at all. I've decided to stick with Adidas. I've almost always ran in Adidas and I've always been happy with them. They seem to last a long time too.

I just finished watching So You Think You Can Dance!! I really love that show. Tonight I'm nervous that my favorite couple (Joshua and Katie) will be in the bottom 3! They had to do the Viennese Waltz and a Bollywood routine. The Bollywood thing was really good, but I just don't know if people will vote for it. Its like an cultural Indian dance. We'll see tomorrow!

No comments: