BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday...now Thursday

Tuesday I worked at the barrel again from 10 to 4. We stayed pretty busy. I think the B'ville CB gets a lot more business than the Clemmons CB. I made 75 dollars. I rarely made that much at Clemmons.

It was weird being at the Barrel again....because now it feels like I was never gone.

After CB Jessica came over and we worked out again. We did the Jillians DVD that I have...hehehe....we did both levels 1 and 2. I think I might have killed her!! hahaha!

Wednesday I had the day off! Jesse and I just kinda hung out, sat around the house, played on the computer, and listened to music. Then we went to Wal-Mart and after that I made dinner...Spicy Orange Chicken Stir-fry with Brown Rice and lotsa veggies!

After dinner Jesse said, "Lets go for a walk." So we drove over to the Valley Park and as we were getting out of our car and walking toward the trails, we hear someone yell out Jesse's name!

It was Sarah, Jay and Caylan over at the playground at the bottom of the hill! I played with Caylan a little and then we went to TCBY to get some yogurt together. I got Cake Batter it was good, but I think I should have got the orange sherbet instead. Oh well....maybe they'll have it next time! Needless to say...we didn't go for our walk. :) but thats ok!!

I watched So You Think You Can Dance last night while I ran on the treadmill. I ran 7.25 miles and then walked another mile after that. I'm a little sore this morning. If I have something good to watch, I could almost run forever!!!

I was happy that my favorite dancers did well last night. I like Joshua and Katee but I'm starting to like Chelsea more and more. If I could pick the top 4 it would be Joshua, Katee, Chelsea, and Will.

Now I am getting ready to go upstairs and get ready for another day of work. yippee! Jessica is coming to work out again tonight... I think we are gonna do a Tae-Bo or a power yoga video today.

No comments: