BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

can't wait til November!!

Today I had some yummy steel cut oats for breakfast while I worked on the menu for the week and a grocery list. Then I headed out to the library, Elder Beerman, Big Lots, WV Craft & Hobby, and then to Wal-Mart. I didn't make it back home until around 3:30.

After I got home and put the groceries away, I worked out. Today I ran for about 20 minutes and then I did a Jari Love DVD. I even added a little Kathy Smith stretch video at the end. I <3 that video!

Then it was time to cook dinner. I tried a new baked chicken breast recipe tonight. I thought it was awesome, but Jesse declared it was, "pretty good." It was called Curried Honey Mustard Chicken from www.allrecipes.com. I love curry! Its tasty and makes your house smell so good. It does stick on your clothes and hair though. I probably smell like a Indian Restaurant right now.

Then I got on facebook and saw the new Twilight Trailer. OH MA GOODNESS!! I cannot wait until this movie comes out. It really looks like its gonna be great! You can call me a dork if you want, but.... everytime I watch this trailer I get chill bumps!! I LOVE JACOB! I'm really looking forward to seeing him sans shirt for pretty much the entire movie. hahaha! I'm posting the trailer in the next post.

I'm so glad that I made it to the library today. Now I have five books to read. Tonight I'm gonna start reading Evermore by Alyson Noel. I hope its good!

No comments: