BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

a busy day of errands!

I knew last night that I had a lot to get done today.... I even took the time to sit down and make a to-do list. Usually when I do that... I get to about a half of the list. Today I got 'em all!



This morning I woke up and worked out... I did a Jari Love DVD called Get Ripped & Chiseled. Heres a video of here for you all to see what I sweat through every other day. :)




Then I made myself a vanilla protein pancake. I got ready and went to the Board Office to drop off my forms. I actually had to go in THREE different departments to drop off various paperwork. I practically gave myself a tour of the building!


I called Ms. Cole and found out where the longer cord that connects my PC to the projector was....and so I went to the high school to get the projector hooked up. I think I've got it now, but the longer cord is WAY too long and I've got cords going everywhere! :( I hate cords. I can't wait until the entire world is wireless!!







After that I went to the library, dropped off all my completed books, and got one new one. Nicholas Spark's book The Lucky One. Although, today I started reading another book...one I had never heard of, called The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti. So far its been pretty interesting, but I've only read like 3 chapters. I finished Peeps and it was a great book, except I thought the end seemed rushed...and not as well thought out as the rest of the book.

After the library I made myself a blackberry smoothie and spent about a half hour sitting and reading on the back deck. There wasn't much sun, though!

Then I cooked dinner...which I thought was AWESOME!! I made sloppy joe's...but these weren't your typical sloppy joe's..and there were no cans involved. I found the recipe on www.allrecipes.com and it was called Cabbage Sloppy Joes.

Mine were a little different though because I didn't use celery (Jesse hates the stuff) and I used ground turkey instead of beef to make them even healthier! I think I added some hot sauce and extra green pepper and seasonings, too. Oh, and I used Nature's Own White Wheat Buns. They are fairly healthy and very tasty. :) I whipped up a little homemade coleslaw to go with it too.

I normally am not that into sloppy joes, but these were GOOD! and I like that I can hide the cabbage in there and Jesse doesn't know how much veggies he's getting!!! hehehehe.

After dinner I vacuumed the whole couch (which is huge) I vacuumed the stairs and I vacuumed the entire upper floor. I even did the baseboards! haha... Then I did a load of laundry....OOPs...that just reminded me that I forgot to put them in the dryer!

I started watched So You Think You Can Dance and got distracted, I guess. I was glad that Jeanine won! YAY! Now, I just have a few weeks to wait before Season 6 begins!

No comments: