BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday wasn't that bad...

This morning I had to go back to the CE at PCTC. It was even worse this time because I had to sit with people that I didn't know. Although, somehow it went by pretty quickly. I had an extra 3 hours of CE so I decided that I wasn't going to hang out for the afternoon. So I skipped out at lunchtime and came back home.

After all that talk about hair cuts yesterday, I never got around to calling my hair dresser to make an appointment. I'm going to try to remember to do that tomorrow.

When I got home I read my newest Better Homes and Gardens magazine and a little of The Time Traveler's Wife. Gosh that book is huge. It was actually due back to the library today, so I'll be racking up a fine soon. Its only a dime a day. I figure its the least I can do to support the library system, right?

My sister-in-law and brother-in law, Sarah and Jay are having their second baby tomorrow. If they don't have her tonight, then she is going to be induced tomorrow around 8 am. I'll be writing more about that tomorrow for sure.

Tomorrow is my first day of work at Winfield High School!! I'm really excited!

No comments: